CAMURRI BRAUER mod. CB.23
Practical and simple to use, the new CAMURRI BRAUER model CB.23 (patented by Camurri) is made entirely of Aisi 304 steel and can prepare excellent hand-crafted beer from natural products according to any recipe. Ideal for agrofood transformation through hot-extraction of liquid products.
- a PLC programmer that controls, regulates and automatically schedules desired process times and temperatures according to your recipe;
- a mixer with gearmotor that blends mixtures correctly to bring out aroma and flavour perfectly;
- an element for heating the product and maintaining it at the proper temperature during the various steps in the process;
- a practical double-mesh filter made exclusively of Aisi 304 steel;
- a cover and a convenient dispenser unit.
Easy to use, clean and maintain!
The CB.23 is complemented by a wide range of accessories that enable you to produce your own hand-crafted beers:
- a BT interface that lets you program the unit from your Android tablet or smartphone;
- hops filters;
- tapered and refrigerated fermentation tanks;
- heat exchanging plates.
Indispensable for micro-breweries, home brewers, pubs, farm restaurants, training centres such as hotel schools, and for any business that wishes to promote hand-crafted beer.
Camurri’s patented system extracts sugars better than other systems, so the steps in preparing the wort – from mashing to brewing – can be performed by a single machine. Also, liquid can be cooled internally inside the unit.
Bears the CE Mark.
Quality system with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.
(W x D x H)
|NET WEIGHT||VOLTAGE REQUIREMENT||MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION||MAXIMUM CAPACITY||MALT MAXIMUM QUANTITY|
|18/10 stainless steel||320 x 420 x 640 mm||17 Kg||230 VAC||1.5 Kw||23 l.||6 Kg|