CAMURRI BRAUER mod. CB.400
Practical and simple to use, the new CAMURRI BRAUER model CB.400 (patented by Camurri) can prepare excellent hand-crafted beer from natural products according to any recipe. Ideal for agrofood transformation through hot-extraction of liquid products.
The unit incorporates 2 independent modules (with capacity of 200 litres each) into a single unit.
The modules can operate individually and/or simultaneously.
The CB.400 is entirely made of Aisi 304 steel, and each module is equipped with:
- a PLC programmer that controls, regulates and automatically schedules process times and temperatures according to your recipe; Comes complete with a BT interface that lets you program the unit from your Android tablet or smartphone.
- a mixer with gearmotor that blends mixtures correctly to bring out aroma and flavour perfectly;
- three elements for heating the product and maintaining it at the proper temperature during the various steps in the process;
- a practical double-mesh filter made entirely of Aisi 304 steel;
- two vented covers, as well as dispensing units and drains at the bottom;
- 4 casters (2 with brake).
The unit also features a frame with two adjustable feet equipped with two compartments for a winch, complete with lifting spider, that raises and positions the filters with ease.
Easy to use, clean and maintain.
The CB.400 is complemented by a wide range of accessories (including hops filters, tapered and refrigerated fermentation tanks, heat exchanging plates, etc.) that enable you to produce your own hand-crafted beers.
Indispensable for micro-breweries, home brewers, pubs, farm restaurants, training centres such as hotel schools, and for any business that wishes to promote hand-crafted beer.
Camurri’s patented system extracts sugars better than other systems, so the steps in preparing the wort – from mashing to brewing – can be performed by a single machine. Also, liquid can be cooled internally inside the unit.
Bears the CE mark.
Quality system with UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.